Ride the Italian legendary climbs in the challenge of a cycling lifetime!
A COMBINATION OF STUNNING SCENERARY, WORLD CLASS CYCLING AND FABULOUS HOSPITALITY IN OUR BEST OF THE ALPS AND DOLOMITES TOUR The Dolomites and Alps are probably the finest places to ride your bike anywhere in Europe. Staggering scenery, challenging riding, and the warmest of welcomes will leave you with lifelong cycling memories. Two mountain ranges draped across Northern Italy, the Dolomites and Alps offer a majestic backdrop to the adventurous cyclist. The proximity to Switzerland and Austria makes them truly intriguing places offering a rich tapestry of languages, cuisine, and architecture. We have handcrafted a tour that allows clients to enjoy the most iconic mountains in Italy.
- Ride the Stelvio from the classic side.
- Mortirolo and Passo Gavia
- Be thrilled by Sella Ronda (Pordoi, Passo Sella, Campolongo and Gardena)
- Enjoy the challenge of riding Fedaia
- Savour a typical Alpine dinner in one of our favourite local restaurants
- Two magnificent hotels. No drama, less pickles and more riding
- Sunrise ride. The early bird catches the worm in Dolomites!